The Ona Elbow Guards have been designed to reduce the risk of injury and minimise the severity of the force of impact. Our ergonomic design makes them very comfortable to wear and easy to fit. We have also engineered a Double Retention System™ (DRS), which ensures that the protection stays in place no matter how hard you ride. Two silicone interior rings and a top adjustable retention strap allows an easy “fit and fix”.
A hard shell armour covered in an abrasion resistant Kevlar® panel shields from a strong blow from a mallet or ball dissipating the energy upon impact. The buffer pads at the top and bottom of the Kevlar® shield further protect less vulnerable areas, allowing for confident ride offs. The neoprene body has been treated with POLYGIENE, the odour and bacteria control technology. Ona Elbow Pads are presented in a convenient roll top nylon bag which can be used as well to carry your Ona gloves and accessories.
- Abrasion resistance Kevlar panel
- Inner silicone rings for secure grip
- Buffer pads for impact resistance
- Airflow mesh keeps inner elbow cool
- Polygiene treated neoprene for permanent bacteria and odor control
- Elastic strap with Velcro closure mechanism for maximum fix